thank you facebook

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009

friday night after quite a hectic day I went to prata restaurant close to my apartment, a hot halal mee goreng should be fine for me. During waiting I cannot resist not to logon to facebook, just to found out that my old pal, Aryo is on the way to spore. He changed his status become ‘Aryo is lagi nyebrang dengan wavemaster 3 menuju Harbour front S'pore...cuaca cerah mendukung kecepatan optimal ‘.

It’s been more than 15 years I didn’t meet him since we graduated from Smandel on 93, sadly I didn’t have his phone number, but thanks again to facebook, I can get his mobile number in his profile easily. So I called him and we agree to meet on Saturday.

Shortly it was a very nice reunion, we went together with his daughter to Simlim Square looking for a camera, he he he I bought Nikon S550 at the end. After that we had a lunch with his wife, take a rest in my apartment before we went to Harley Davidson store nearby.

We shared a lot of stories, from good to bad, from happy to sad, and somehow even though we didn’t meet each other for so long it didn’t create any gap between us. It’s a very nice day indeed, to bad at night I should go to Paris but we promised to keep in touch.

again, facebook is the best

singapore 17.01.09

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP